TEAM UP FOR HEALTH WELLNESS PROGRAM
PEEHIP's Team Up for Health Wellness Program continues for the 2019-2020 Plan YearFall 2020 Health Screenings
Please review the dates on the schedule HERE beginning October 15, 2019 through November 19, 2019.
- Deadline to complete all required activities for the 2019-2020 school year is AUGUST 31, 2020
- Spouses and Retirees enrolled in the PEEHIP Group plan are eligible to attend as well.
Click on your school to schedule your FALL Wellness Screening.*Remember to bring your insurance card to your screening*Please visit My Active Health today to check your progress and complete your required activities! August 31, 2020 is the deadline for completing all required activities.
NOTE: It is always best to send yourself appointment confirmation by either email or text. Spouses must obtain their own appointment slot. If you need to cancel your screening, please call 256.301.6714.If you need assistance, please refer to the following phone numbers:PEEHIP: 1.877.517.0020Active Health: 1.855.294.6580ADPH: 1.800.252.1818
- Choose/click on your school from the list
- You will see listing of times available – if you see a green check-mark, then appointments are available for this time slot. Under “Available Openings” you will see how many appointment slots are available for that time slot.
- If you see a red check-mark – that means that all appointments for that time slot are full.
- Please fill in your personal data to schedule the appointment.
Find your school's ADPH calendar
Choose your school below....this link will take you directly to your school ADPH calendar, no searching necessary!
Hazel Green Elementary
Hazel Green High
Lynn Fanning Elementary
Madison County Elementary
Madison County High
Madison Cross Roads
Moores Mill Intermediate
Mt. Carmel Elementary
New Hope High
New Hope Elementary
New Market Elementary
Owens Cross Roads
Walnut Grove Elementary