STEP 1 - CREATE AN AIM ACCOUNT
- Visit https://aim.alsde.edu
- Select "Need an account"
- Enter your email address and select "Create Account"
- AIM will send an email to the address provided. Check your email for the confirmation link.
- Provide required details and select "Create Account"
- Once an account is created, log back in.
- Please make note of your ALSDE ID (will be needed for fieldprint)
STEP 2 - REGISTER FOR PRINTS THROUGH YOUR AIM ACCOUNT
- While logged into your AIM account, choose the "Field Print Background Check" tile
- Press the "set" button under Educator certification and criminal history background checks
- Enter each section and hit "save" and then "continue"
- Once it asks for RSA ID, choose "no" and "finish and go to services portal"
- When you see the Welcome to fieldprint screen, choose sign up.
- You will need your ALSDE ID from step 1 here
- Follow prompts to complete registration
- Log in to Fieldprint and schedule your prints/pay
STEP 3 - FINGERPRINTING
- You will receive an email confirmation with the information you selected.
- Go to the location you picked during the time slot you selected
Step by step instructions provided by the state are located under the Helpful Links tab to the right.