PowerSchool Registration for Madison County Schools
- March 11-14, 2019: New Pre-K and Kindergarten
- New and Returning Students: TBA
Step 1: Who Needs to Register?
- Students who will be attending a Madison County school for the first time:
Students who recently moved into the district or previously attended a private school or home-school
**Pre-K and Kindergarten students
- ALL returning students will need to register for 2019-20 school year **
Step 2: Complete Student Registration during your designated dates
Step 3: Visit the Madison County School for which you are enrolling a NEW student and provide the following documentation:
- Age Verification Documentation- Birth Certificate or Passport/VISA when necessary
- Proof of Residence
- Huntsville Utility Bill
- Complete the Residency Affidavit (English) (Spanish)
- Custodial Parent’s Photo Identification
- Certificate of Immunization or Exemption Documentation
NOTE: Students are not officially enrolled until all documentation has been verified by the local school registrar.
If you have questions or need assistance with PowerSchool registration please visit this link.
Frequently Asked Questions:
If I have more than one student in the district, do I need to do this for each child?
- Yes, because you’ll need to provide information that is specific for each child. We recommend that you submit one child’s verification, and then start another. Doing this will allow you to “snap over” shared family information to your other children’s forms, which will save you time.
Can I save the work I have done and return later to complete the forms?
What if I make a mistake?
- If you would like to make a change, please edit your responses by selecting the form you need to update, arrowing back or forward to the desired page, or selecting the “Edit” link when it is displayed.
Do I have to answer all the questions?
- Items marked with an asterisk (*) are required. You will not be able to submit if required fields have been omitted.
Can I go back to work on my child’s verification if I have already submitted?
- No. Once you have reviewed and submitted your form online for a child, you will NOT be able to return to that child’s forms to make edits. Any necessary changes must be submitted to the registrar at the local school level.
I forgot my password. What do I do?
- Contact your school’s registrar to reset your password.
How do I get help if I’m having technical difficulties?