Madison County Schools

Skip to main content
2018 Job Fair: May 18, 2018
Payroll & Insurance Department » Payroll Forms

Payroll Forms

The following forms should be accessed and completed through your Records account.  To log into your records account for the first time, please click on the following link and choose the "first time logging in" option to set up your password.

*IF HIRED PRIOR TO OCTOBER 2017: Use your email ending in ""
*IF HIRED AFTER OCTOBER 2017: Use your email tied to your TeachinAlabama application
-Direct Deposit Authorization Form
-New Hire Packet/Payroll & Insurance
-State & Federal withholding Forms
-Resignation/Retirement Form
-Name Change Form
-Address Change Form
-Request to Borrow from Sick Bank Form

The following forms can be printed, and submitted to the Payroll/Insurance Dept. for processing:

Catastrophic Sick Leave
Teacher Retirement System (TRS)
Additional Payroll Forms