Skip To Main Content

Substitute Teacher- Application & Information

Apply for Substitute Teacher

To be eligible to substitute in a certified position, you must have a Substitute Teacher’s License or Professional Educator License on file at the Madison County Board Of Education Personnel Office.

An application packet may be picked up from the Principal's office of any Madison County School or from the Central Office on Jordan Road.

Substitute Support Application Packet
     *If you are an active substitute in the system already and are just renewing your substitute license, you will only need to submit the 3 page state application included in the packet. Please contact Personnel with questions. 

Teacher Substitute Application Packet