CLINIC & TRYOUTS
- Monrovia Volleyball Clinic is on April 26-28 after school until 5:30
- Monrovia Volleyball Tryouts are on April 29 and May 3-4 after school until 5:30
To participate in these events, all of the following steps must be completed prior to attending!
Set up your DragonFly account Dragonfly Website Link
You may also get the Dragonfly app for your phone if you would rather use it. Here is a link the directions:DragonFly Directions. The code for Monrovia Middle School is mw9ylv
Complete all digital forms for the 2021-22 Academic year on Dragonfly
- Participant Agreement, Consent, Release, And Venue (Complete Digital form on Dragonfly)
- Concussion Information (Complete Digital Form on Dragonfly)
- Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Form (Complete Digital Form on Dragon Fly)
- Physical Examination form (See next step)
Have a doctor complete physical form and submit to Dragonfly
Physical Examination (Print Physical Exam Form , have a doctor to complete and sign off, then upload to Dragonfly) Make sure it’s signed and dated by the physician or it’s not valid.
Physical exams are good for one year, plus the rest of that month.
Upload copy of birth certificate to Dragonfly
Students must complete the Sportsmanship course and upload certificate
NFHS Sportsmanship Certificate (Go to http://nfhslearn.com/courses/sportsmanship-2, complete the free course, then upload the certificate to Dragonfly)
Contact coach at email@example.com when all of the above are completed for verification.
Once you complete all of the above, contact me via email, then I will verify that your daughter is set to participate and send you a Volleyball Clinic/Tryout Registration Form.
Complete the registration form and you are all set!
Students wishing to tryout would greatly benefit from following the workout schedule posted on our Preseason Workout page on the MMS Volleyball website. We will have some physical fitness testing as part of our tryouts.(Push ups, situps, vertical jump)