S9 Cheer Team Announcements
2020-2021 S9 Cheer Tryouts:Thank you for showing interest in the S9 Freshmen Cheerleading Squad!
**This is a non-competition, non-stunt team**
*We must have 14 girls show interest in the squad for tryouts. If we do not meet this number, tryouts will be cancelled.
March 17, 2020: 4-5:30 PM at S9GS Gym
March 18, 2020: 4-5:30 PM at S9GS Gym
To tryout for the team you must complete these items:
Please contact Coach Peters with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.orgSchool Year Practices:Tuesdays, after school until 5:30 pmFor what to wear each week, see Coach Peters' weekly emailSummer Practices:Mandatory summer practices are at S9 from 1:00-3:00 on the following 2 Tuesdays before school starts back:
- Complete the Tryout Packet- due March 17, 2020
- Complete the 2 Teacher Recommendation Forms- due March 9, 2020 (Teachers must call Coach Peters to make recommendation)
- Eligibility Requirements- due by March 17, 2020:
- Current Physical Form
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- 3rd Quarter Report Card
- No Discipline Referrals from last 18 weeks- Coach Peters will inquire about these records.
- Email a video of your best sideline cheer. You must include motions, project your voice, and be sharp! Email video(YouTube link is easiest) to: email@example.com - due March 9, 2020
July 21st and July 28th
Athletic Eligibility Forms and DragonFlyMax:All Sparkman High School athletes and one parent must create an account with Dragonfly and use it to fill out necessary forms. The 2020-2021 school year forms are up and MUST be completed to workout or participate.First, go to the website listed on the link. Then, create an account. You will sign up as an athlete or a parent. Fill out all necessary forms.
FCA and First Priority meet on Thursday mornings, before school, in the auditorium.