ONLINE ENROLLMENT WILL OPEN ON WEDNESDAY, APRIL 8, 2020
Enrollment for all students PK-12th grade: April 8- May 31, 2020
**New student enrollment will remain open indefinitely
Step 1: Who Needs to Enroll?
- Students who will be attending a Madison County schools for the first time (new students) for 2020-2021 (Students who recently moved into the district or previously attended a private school or home-school)
- Pre-K and Kindergarten who will attend for 2020-2021
- ALL returning students must register for 2020-21 school year
Step 2: NEW students:
If you are enrolling a NEW student, complete the enrollment form and upload the required documents listed below. Once all documents have been uploaded, please visit the school for which you are enrolling with the required documents for verification. If you are unable to provide any of the required documents, please visit the school for which you are trying to enroll.
Please upload these documents:
- Age Verification Documentation- Birth Certificate or Passport/VISA when necessary
- Certificate of Immunization or Exemption Documentation
- Custodial Parent’s Photo Identification
- Updated Custody Documentation, when applicable
- Proof of Residence: Current Huntsville Utility Bill AND one of the following:
- Property Tax Statement
- Deed or Rental/Lease Agreement
- Homeowners Insurance Declaration Page
NOTE: Students are not officially enrolled until all documentation has been verified by the local school registrar. If the required documents cannot be provided, please contact the local school.
- If you have questions or need assistance with PowerSchool Enrollment please refer to the FAQ section at the bottom of this page or contact the registrar at your school.
- If you have questions about Pre-K registration, please email email@example.com.
Step 2: RETURNING Students:
A snapcode is required for enrollment. You will receive a snapcode via email or postal mail.
NOTE: For Returning Students: If the local school has a current Certification of Immunization (Blue Card) on file, there is no need to upload it to the PowerSchool portal.
ENROLLMENT LINKS: Links will be active on April 8, 2020
2020-2021 Student Enrollment- English
2020-2021 Student Enrolment- Spanish
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- If I have more than one student in the district, do I need to do this for each child?
Yes, because you’ll need to provide information that is specific for each child. We recommend that you submit one child’s enrollment completely before starting another. Doing this will allow you to “snap over” shared family information to your other children’s forms, which will save you time.
- Can I save the work I have done and return later to complete the forms?
- What if I make a mistake?
If you would like to make a change, please edit your responses by selecting the form you need to update, arrowing back or forward to the desired page, or selecting the “Edit” link when it is displayed.
- Do I have to answer all the questions?
Items marked with an asterisk (*) are required. You will not be able to submit if required fields have been omitted.
- Can I go back to work on my child’s verification if I have already submitted?
No. Once you have reviewed and submitted your form online for a child, you will NOT be able to return to that child’s forms to make edits. Any necessary changes must be submitted to the registrar at the local school level.
- I forgot my password. What do I do?
Contact your school’s registrar to reset your password.
- How do I get help if I’m having technical difficulties?
For technical support, visit the Power School Registration Family Support Center to review support resources or to submit a request for help.
Registrar Contact Information
Buckhorn HS- Debbie Turner
Buckhorn MS- Flora Nave
Central- Lisa McCord
Endeavor- Tina Dunham
Harvest- Monica Hill
Hazel Green ES- Kim Carter
Hazel Green HS- Angie Gothard
Legacy- Karey Collins
Lynn Fanning- Jenica Kelley
Madison Co ES- Brandy Maynard
Madison Co HS- Ashlee Rodgers
Madison Cross Rds- Vonda Campbell
Meridianville MS- Tina Hogue
Monrovia ES- Nikki Brewer
Monrovia MS- Karen Hurfurth
Moores Mill IS-Scarlett Maples
Mt. Carmel- Nancy Carson
New Hope ES- Teresa Shaneyfelt
New Hope HS- Emily Carney
New Market- Denise Schrimsher
Owens Cross Rds- Teresa Gibbs
Riverton ES- Donnell Anderson
Riverton IS- Rosemary Gibbs
Sparkman HS- Ashley Carter
Sparkman MS- Jessica Barlow
Sparkman Ninth Grade- Jo Sieja
Walnut Grove- Charleen Allen
Madison County Virtual Academy Contact Mrs. Shumate